A Dentist Jersey City Trusts
Welcome to AV Dental
Call (201) 354-6285
Jersey City, NJ 07306
Saturday; 8AM - 2PM
Dentist in Jersey City, NJ
High Quality Equipment
Top Rated Jersey City Dentist
Welcome to AV Dental
Our team of highly trained dental professionals will work to give you comprehensive dental care and outstanding cosmetic dentistry results to give you the smile of your dreams and maintain your oral health.
Contact Us Today!
Schedule a Visit
Friendly, experienced and reliable.
A Dentist Jersey City Trusts
Did you just search for a Jersey City Dentist or a Dentist Near Me? Well, look no further. AV Dental will provide you with world-class dental care and treatment that tailored to your individual needs. Every person is different and so are their dental needs. Therefore, we take the time to get to know our customers. We make sure the top level of oral health is maintained and that they get the services that are right for them.
Top Jersey City Dentist
We are dedicated to providing the best possible treatment. Our working environment is welcoming and friendly, and when you walk through our doors you feel right at home. We know going to the dentist can be scary or uncomfortable for many patients. We’ll make this easy by listening to your needs and striving to create a practice that not only puts you at ease but that you actually enjoy coming to!
Dr. Vahid is one of the top dentists Jersey City residents rely on for dental care. Our practice is conveniently located a short 6-minute walk from the Journal Square train station and only a 5-minute drive off Route 9. This makes us an easy-to-get-to location for all patients in Jersey City. We even service clients from further afield. Some are even coming from as far as Bergen County.
Why? Because we provide such an outstanding and family-friendly service. Searching for reliable dentists in Jersey City can be a pain, but at AV Dental, we ensure that your dental experience is easy and comfortable.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Jersey City
Cosmetic dentistry is all about the improvement in appearance of your teeth and gums. We focus on improving color, position, size, shape, alignment and overall appearance of your smile. At AV Dental, we are experts in both prosthodontics and orthodontics, and we will take care of you no matter what you need.
Teeth whitening will fix any discoloration in your teeth and return the white shine you’ve come to expect from them. We also do reshaping, which removes parts of the enamel to improve your teeth’s appearance. Under certain circumstances, this can even be a substitute for braces. Bonding allows us to repair any decayed or cracked teeth, and we also work with bridges if you need to replace one, or multiple, missing teeth.
If you’d like to close any gaps, or enhance your teeth’s shape, we work with veneers as well. Dental implants are another option, and we also do gum lifts, in order to sculpt and raise your gum line. Last but not least, at AV Dental, we also do teeth straightening where necessary.
Regardless of your specific needs and requirements, we can do any kind of cosmetic dentistry. If you are looking for one of the best Jersey City dentists, all you need to do is call us and book your appointment now!
Before & After
What We Do
Frequently Asked Questions
What general dentistry services do you offer?
Our general dentistry services include a range of options to help you keep your mouth healthy and your smile looking and feeling great. General dentistry includes the treatments that help you to look after the health of your teeth and your oral hygiene.
Our treatments and services include:
- Cleaning and hygiene – keep up your oral hygiene with dental cleaning, which is an essential part of your regular dental care
- Braces – we have options for “invisible” braces, such as Invisalign and ClearCorrect so you can straighten your teeth and still show off your smile
- Crowns – crowns are designed to repair broken and damaged teeth, and to protect them to preserve your natural teeth for longer; bridges also help to replace missing teeth by bridging a gap between two crowns
- Fillings – when you have a cavity, fillings help by filling in the space that is left once your tooth has been cleaned of any damaged material
- Root canals – a root canal procedure preserves your tooth when the pulp is infected or inflamed; after cleaning out the root canals, there are filled and a crown is put in place
- Extractions – when a tooth cannot be saved, an extraction is usually quick and simple; we can also extra teeth when your mouth is crowded
- Dentures – dentures are detachable replacements for missing teeth, helping to give you back your smile
- Dental emergencies – if you have a dental emergency such as a cracked tooth or toothache, we can take care of your needs as soon as possible
- Sedation dentistry – anyone who is particularly nervous or anxious about having dental treatment might benefit from inhalation sedation to help them feel more comfortable during their treatment
- Dental sleep medicine – AV Dental can also help with sleep-related breathing disorders, with solutions that include custom-designed dental appliances
All of our treatments help you and your family to take care of your teeth. Dental cleaning should be part of your regular dental care, and something that you visit us for at least once or twice a year. When you have a problem with one of your teeth, we can help you to address it as soon as possible to prevent any pain or discomfort. Regular checkups will pick up on anything that you might not notice yourself, using X-rays to discover any hidden problems that might not yet be causing any pain.
What cosmetic dentistry services do you offer?
Cosmetic dentistry includes treatments that are designed to give you a more beautiful smile. Our cosmetic dentistry solutions include a range of treatments that help you to get the smile you want, whether you want whiter teeth, more even teeth, or you want a permanent way to replace missing teeth.
Cosmetic dentistry options from AV Dental include:
- Dental implants – a permanent solution to missing teeth, dental implants involve implanting a post in your jaw, which anchors a prosthetic tooth
- Teeth whitening – get a whiter smile with our teeth whitening treatment; professional whitening offers you a safe and effective treatment
- Veneers – dental veneers are thin layers of composite or other materials such as porcelain, which are designed to improve the image of one or more teeth
- Osseous dental surgery – pocket depth reduction helps to halt the progress of periodontal disease to reduce the pockets around the teeth and eliminate bacteria
Everyone should be able to have a smile that they feel confident about. Our cosmetic dental treatments give you the smile of your dreams, whether you want whiter teeth or straighter teeth. We can help you to close any gaps with dental implants or you can enhance the color and shape of your teeth with veneers. Whatever your desires are for your teeth, we can help you to achieve your goals and get the smile that you want.
Do you offer financing?
Paying for dental treatment shouldn’t have to be difficult. Everyone deserves to have quality dental care. We make it easier for you to pay for your dental needs with our membership, which offers a range of benefits to our patients. Membership includes two teeth cleanings every 12 months, two comprehensive exams, unlimited X-rays and further benefits, including discounts on key treatments. Our membership offers you advantages over insurance companies, including no maximum limit and no waiting period.
Choose AV Dental as your preferred dentist in Jersey City if you’re looking for a friendly and caring dentist with a broad range of services to take care of all of your needs.
What insurance do you accept?
We are currently accepting all major PPO insurances. If you do not have dental insurance, we accept self-pay. You can also check out our financing options.